Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i lock my renualt laguna if the remote in not working. I have changed the batteries but nothing is work

My boyfriend left me the car and went away with the master key leaving me with the spare. I try to open the car using the remote but nothing happened. so i entered the car though the passager door, the alarm went off car wouldnt start. changed the batter in the key card, still nothing. I can get the passage door to lock but all the other doors are still un locked. can anyone help. boyfriend is in france and not very happy!How do i lock my renualt laguna if the remote in not working. I have changed the batteries but nothing is workIf the batteries were dead in the remote it could have possibly cleared the code programed in it to unlock and lock doors and arm and disarm alarm. I would say you possibly will need to get the remote reprogrammed if that's it. I'm not positive but it might be the problem.